Originally recorded: Tue, June 23, 2020
Programs to support you
- EWF’s Career Transition Program. Having expert support can be crucial in a tough job search. Check out EWF’s Career Transition Program, led by our Career Coaching Lead Elizabeth Lions, to leverage one of the best.
- EWF’s Emerging Leaders Program. Focusing on self-awareness, career navigation, and building strategic, financial, and business acumen, this curriculum-intensive program is designed for early- and mid-career women in business ready to supercharge their careers and deliver better results for their companies. Our next cohort launches in October 2020, and seats are filling fast!
Navigating a virtual world
- Building influence in a virtual world. Here are some key tips on how to master virtual networking and building influence.
- Mastering the art of virtual presence. Being “present” is a crucial part of professional influence, whether you’re a formal leader or not. Here are some tips on how to make sure you show up for yourself and your team, even when you’re at a distance.
4-part series on Intentional Networking. Networking is a key part of supporting your job search; it gives you perspective, helps build your influence, and can lead to roles you might not have otherwise discovered. Check out this series for tips on how to structure your networking activity, even in a virtual world.
- Part 1: Focusing on the engine. The power of a deep network, setting your goals, clearly defining success, and mastering “the ask” and “the offer.”
- Part 2: Honing your personal brand.What’s your superpower? We explore how to identify and hone your introductions and basis of your influence.
- Part 3: Choosing your targets. Where and with whom should you network, impactful ways to network, and how to become an effective connector.
- Part 4: Planning, measurement, and making adjustments. How to know when you’re networking successfully, and when to pivot.