Now Accepting Applications for the next “Emerging Leaders” Class in Dallas, Texas. Launch Date: April 10, 2018
This professional development program is geared for young women either in their first or second management role and those individual contributors who aspire to move into management. The program will be a combination of lecture, discussion, assessments, exercises and EWF’s “peer advisory process” for problem solving.
- 12 month program –
- Total of 24 hours of training – Monthly 2 hour meetings for feedback and reinforcement of learning
- Lumina Spark Assessment –
- 40 page profile result outlining strengths and development areas. These principles will be reinforced throughout the year in helping individuals to capitalize on their strengths in the development of their leadership style.
- Total Cost –
- $2450 per participant -or-
- $2100 for companies who sponsor 2 or more participants
Fill out the program application below or Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.